If you are unable to pay your school/college fee by the due date because of any financial reasons then you need to write a request letter to your principal to extend the time limit to pay the fee.
Late Fee Submission Application for School by Parent
Sub: request to extend the fee payment due date.
I, [parent name], father of [student name] studying class …. & section ……., roll no.XX in your school.
I am writing this to request the extension of the fee payment due date because of some financial problems.
I can guarantee that I will pay the fee by the end of the next month, therefore kindly give your approval.
We shall be grateful to you in this regard.
Late Fee Submission Application for School by Student
Sub: Late fee submission application.
My name is [student name] studying class Xth, section X with roll no. XX at [school name].
This is to inform you that due to some financial difficulties in my family I cannot pay the fee by the due date. And my parents have assured me that they will pay the fee by the end of the next month.
So I request you to please consider my request and extend the time limit to pay my school fee until next month.
I shall be obliged to you in this regard.
Late Fee Submission Application to College by Student
Sub: Late fee submission request.
With due respect I, [student name] studying [course & year] in [college name] requesting you to extend my fee payment due date due to some financial constraints.
I assure you that I will pay the fee by the end of the next month, therefore kindly give your permission.
I shall be highly obliged to you in this matter.
Course & year.
How to Write an Application for Late Fee Submission
- Whenever there is a delay in paying the fee then immediately write a letter to your school/college principal to extend the due date to pay the fee.
- Write the subject line as “Late fee submission application” or “Request to extend the fee payment due date”.
- Write your name, class, section, and roll number in the first paragraph.
- Now mention the reason for delaying the fee payment.
- Finally, ensure when you will be able to pay the fee and request approval.
What happens if I don’t pay the fee by the due date?
Generally, educational institutions will give some notice period like 10-15 days to pay the fee. If you fail to pay the fee then the school management will take the necessary action as per their policy.
Some institutions don’t allow the children to classes until they pay the fee and some will not release the educational certificates until they receive the entire fee amount.
Do I need to pay full school fees even for online classes?
Yes, even for online classes the fee should be paid. Some schools might reduce the fee due to online classes.
- Application for refund of the fee paid to principal.
- Bonafide certificate application for students for the scholarship.