Application for Transfer Certificate (TC) After 10th & 12th

A transfer certificate is required to join in further classes. Students who pass 10th class need their TC to join in Intermediate or equivalent courses. Similarly, students who pass intermediate (12th) need TC to join in graduation.

Without a transfer certificate, it is not possible to join in further studies. To get your transfer certificate (TC) you need to write a request letter to your school/college principal.

Sample Applications for Transfer Certificate (TC) After 10th

Format 1

Format 2

Application for transfer certificate (TC) after 10th (2)

Applications for Transfer Certificate (TC) After 12th (College)

Format 1

Format 2

Application for transfer certificate (TC) after 12th (2)

Application for Transfer Certificate (TC) After 10th/12th by Parents

Application for transfer certificate by parents after 10th/12th pass

Tips for Writing a Request Letter for Transfer Certificate

  • Address the right person who has the authority for issuing the transfer certificate in your school. In most cases, school principals or headmasters have the authority to issue transfer certificates.
  • Start your request letter in a polite manner, by mentioning dear or respected.
  • Write your name and address details clearly.
  • Mention the reason for requesting a transfer certificate.
  • Make sure that the request letter should not consist of any grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.


Can I get a transfer certificate online?

No, schools and colleges will not issue transfer certificates online, you have to get your TC directly from your school or college.

How many days will it take to issue TC?

It will take 1 or 2 days. In most cases, you will get your transfer certificate on the same day of application.

Do I need to pay any amount for TC?

Not required. But if you have any fee dues, then you have to clear them to get your transfer certificate.


21 thoughts on “Application for Transfer Certificate (TC) After 10th & 12th”

  1. Subject: Application for T.C

    Respected Sir,

    As my word Jay Pandit is studying in your school in class XI”A”,
    Due to some personal reason we will not be able to countinue further

    So pl grant me his Transfer Certificate ,Birth Certificate & Migration certification also

  2. first i wuold like to my self
    I am durgesh marskole from jhirpani post ghoghari amarwada chhindwada (MP) india
    now then my qualificatuion 12th standerd from mp board bhopal and

  3. +2 palli மாற்று சான்றிதழ் வழங்க வேண்டும்.b. அக்ரஹாரம்.raghu nagadhasa mpatti bikkampatti Post pennagaram tk Dharmapuri dt


Leave a Comment