A transfer certificate is required to join in further classes. Students who pass 10th class need their TC to join in Intermediate or equivalent courses. Similarly, students who pass intermediate (12th) need TC to join in graduation.
Without a transfer certificate, it is not possible to join in further studies. To get your transfer certificate (TC) you need to write a request letter to your school/college principal.
Sample Applications for Transfer Certificate (TC) After 10th
Applications for Transfer Certificate (TC) After 12th (College)
Application for Transfer Certificate (TC) After 10th/12th by Parents
Tips for Writing a Request Letter for Transfer Certificate
- Address the right person who has the authority for issuing the transfer certificate in your school. In most cases, school principals or headmasters have the authority to issue transfer certificates.
- Start your request letter in a polite manner, by mentioning dear or respected.
- Write your name and address details clearly.
- Mention the reason for requesting a transfer certificate.
- Make sure that the request letter should not consist of any grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
Can I get a transfer certificate online?
No, schools and colleges will not issue transfer certificates online, you have to get your TC directly from your school or college.
How many days will it take to issue TC?
It will take 1 or 2 days. In most cases, you will get your transfer certificate on the same day of application.
Do I need to pay any amount for TC?
Not required. But if you have any fee dues, then you have to clear them to get your transfer certificate.