Marriage is one of the most beautiful and memorable moments in the life of any person. Planning a perfect leave vacation for marriage is always an important task for employees. You should prepare for your marriage as early as possible because you need a long leave for marriage. Here you can find a sample marriage leave request mail to boss.
Points to Consider Before Drafting an Email to Manager for Marriage
- Whenever the marriage date was fixed then intimate the manager.
- Complete all pending works and delegate necessary works to the subordinates and colleagues.
- Clearly mention the exact dates from which date to which date you are on leave.
- Don’t forget to invite your manager for your marriage.
- Mail is just for the documentary purpose always try to talk directly with the manager before taking the leave.
Sample Leave Request Mail to Manager 1
I am feeling glad to inform you that my marriage is going to be held on _________, which I have already discussed with you. I have completed all my project works and I have trained my team on how to fill the gap caused due to my absence.
Here I am requesting you to please grant me leave for 10 days from _______ to ________.
Sample Leave Request Mail to Manager 2
I would like to inform you that my wedding ceremony is being scheduled on __________, so I am requesting you to please grant me a leave of 15 days from ___________ to __________. I will again report to my duty from _______. So please do the needful.