If you decided to foreclose your loan by paying the pending amount in a single payment then you need to write a request letter to the bank (or) financial institution to foreclose that loan.
- Required details on loan forclosure letter
- Home loan foreclosure letter
- Home loan foreclosure letter for joint account
- Home loan foreclosure request letter
- Home loan foreclosure request email
- How to write a home loan foreclosure letter
Required Details on Loan Foreclosure letter
- Name of the borrower (your name).
- Loan account number.
- Outstanding loan amount.
Home Loan Foreclosure Letter
The Branch Manager,
Sub: Home Loan foreclosure request
I [your name] currently have a home loan in your bank, bearing loan account number [loan a/c number]. Now I want to foreclose that loan.
I have cleared all the outstanding loan amount of Rs. ______________ through net banking on [date], please find the payment receipt enclosed with this letter.
I am aware of the applicable loan foreclose charges.
Therefore please close my home loan and issue all the required documents.
Home Loan Foreclosure Letter(for Joint Account Loans)
The Branch Manager,
Sub: Request for home loan foreclosure.
We [husband name] & [wife name], husband and wife respectively have joint home loan account in your bank under loan a/c no. _____________.
Now we want to foreclose our home loan, and we paid the outstanding loan amount of _______ Rs by cheque bearing cheque no. _____________ dated ______. [cheque date].
We are aware of the loan foreclosure charges.
Therefore we hereby request you to kindly close your home loan and issue us all the required documents.
Borrower name & signature,
Co-borrower name & signature.
Home Loan Foreclosure Request
The Branch Manager,
Sub: Home loan foreclosure request letter.
My name is [your name], currently have a home loan in your bank bearing loan a/c no. ___________. I would like to foreclose my home loan this month by paying the outstanding amount in a single payment.
Till now I have paid __ EMIs, and the remaining EMIs are pending until the year _____.
Here I request you to kindly let me know the remaining loan amount which I have to pay to foreclose my loan and also the procedure of loan foreclosure in your bank.
You can contact me on my mobile no. ___________ (or) my email id _________________.
I shall be thankful to you in this regard.
Thanking you in advance.
Home Loan Foreclosure Request Email
Sub: Home loan foreclosure enquiry.
I [your name], currently have a home loan in your bank since [date of loan] under loan a/c no. _______.
I am looking forward to foreclosing my home loan this month but I don’t know the procedure. So please guide me on how to foreclose my loan and I am ready to pay the foreclosure charges.
I look forward to receiving your response.
How to Write a Home Loan Foreclosure Letter
- Address the letter to the branch manager of the bank (or) financial institution in which you have taken the loan.
- Place subject line as ” Request for home loan foreclosure”.
- Write your name and home loan account number.
- If you have already paid the balance loan amount then you have to mention the payment details on the foreclosure letter. The details are like amount paid, payment mode, date, copies of bill receipts. If you paid through cheque then mention the cheque number and date.
- If you haven’t paid the loan amount and don’t know the foreclosure procedure then make a request to guide you about the foreclosure process.
- Give your contact details at the end of the letter.
- Finally, end the letter with letter closings like sincerely or regards.
What is a home loan foreclosure request?
Loan foreclosure/pre-closure means you are ready to pay the remaining loan amount in a single payment even before the tenure date.
What are the loan foreclosure charges?
These charges vary from one bank to another bank, here is the list of loan foreclosure charges in different banks.
Does loan foreclosure affect my CIBIL score?
No, foreclosing a loan doesn’t affect your CIBIL.
Is loan foreclosure is good or bad?
Loan foreclosing is good, it gives financial freedom and great relief so that you can be more productive in your life.